EagleLIFT - Destroyed my house

1.3
Turnaround Time

After a convincing sales pitch I hired EagleLIFT to resolve an issue with my foundation. One room appeared to sink esp after a prolonged drought.

Salesman measured and insisted entire house needed "lifting" despite much of it in bedrock with no issues for 40 years. I was told it was a painless process with no damage to the interior as the floor foam injections wouldn't be noticeable and not damage the heating or water systems inside and underneath slab. Exterior was to take a few days. The house was a large midcentury design.

After 9 days of chaos the salesman announced they were done and demanded I sign off on the job. The water lines were filled with foam that could not be removed, radiant heat coils pierced in multiple areas, walls bowed, floors in almost all rooms now at a slant, windows didn't fit, some doors no longer closed, large floor holes every 4 ft throughout house and large new cracks in the slab. It was so dusty I developed an allergy to concrete dust.

They suggested leveling compound at my expense but the damage was extensive and beyond repair. As one contractor put it: "Lady, everything is fixable except your house."

Product or Service Mentioned: Eaglelift Foundation Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 26, 2017.

Know which EagleLIFT

Update by user Jun 25, 2013

This report was not a complaint against EagleLIFT. It was against the site and how the information is presented.

Original review posted by user Jun 25, 2013

Our company name is EagleLIFT, Inc. We are based out of Rancho Cucamonga, CA and we are a Foundation lifting/leveling and soil stabilization/densification company.

The complaints which are being filed against Eaglelift, a car lift company, are impacting us as well.

There should be some sort of quality control on these types of issues when the mere similarity of the name can cause guilt by assumption. A simple description of what the company does and location in the title, could head this off. i.e.

Eaglelift - La Puente - car lifts

EagleLIFT, Inc. - Rancho Cucamonga - foundation lifting

We have received calls lodging complaints just to find out we are not the Eaglelift they are complaining about. Additionally, and not necessarily your problem, reports are being filed against our D&B rating which have nothing to do with us but everything to do with the other Eaglelifts which exist.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 25, 2013.

EagleLIFT - Eagle 2 post lifts

I've been istalling lifts for 23 yrs. I tried to install a Eagle 2post lift today.

I spent 6hrs on refabricated this thing so I could at least finish. The measurements on the layout were differeant from the specs. the hose fitting design for floor was totally way off. Some of the welded parts fell apart.

If anyone is in themarket for a lift , they should not even think about this one. I called the company and they tried to blame me on the issues I had .

I install on the average 60 - 70 lifts a year and never had so many problems with a lift. TOTALLY JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27, 2012.

Comments

China Grove, North Carolina, United States #696496

I put my Eagle lift up in no time at all. No problems installing and no problems in the 4 years of operation!!!

I know ROTARY LIFT is made in Madison, Iniana

Ive been there 3 times. They are thebest on the market

The problem is all lifts are no longer American made but mostly Chineese parts and are ***> :( :( :( :( :( :(