I've been istalling lifts for 23 yrs.I tried to install a Eagle 2post lift today.

I spent 6hrs on refabricated this thing so I could at least finish. The measurements on the layout were differeant from the specs. the hose fitting design for floor was totally way off. Some of the welded parts fell apart.

If anyone is in themarket for a lift , they should not even think about this one. I called the company and they tried to blame me on the issues I had .

I install on the average 60 - 70 lifts a year and never had so many problems with a lift.TOTALLY JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with EagleLIFT?

Comments

China Grove, North Carolina, United States #696496

I put my Eagle lift up in no time at all. No problems installing and no problems in the 4 years of operation!!!

I know ROTARY LIFT is made in Madison, Iniana

Ive been there 3 times. They are thebest on the market

The problem is all lifts are no longer American made but mostly Chineese parts and are ***> :( :( :( :( :( :(

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more